The little lighting strip that went phut
The women’s bedroom (now linen room and bedroom area) had (four years ago) an LED lighting strip up in the right-hand corner near the horn (cereal packet inner) glazed window . It was great for lighting the whole area and was working until a month or so ago. The juggle and joggle of moving Hogepotche from the Potting Shed workroom to a more open space has frightened this light out of action.
I’ve traced it through the wiring run to the controls and all seems in tact, the + and – are the right way round – theoretically it should be working. There being a limit to how much more can be done for it I’ve decided to give it a friend to take over the job and if it wants to join in once more, then no harm done.
In other news
Managed to get my head around the closing wall for the linen/bedroom area and how it engages with the loft of the store room block so got down to cutting sections and pasting décor on.
Whilst they’re drying (over night) I gave the two-sectioned back door to the kitchen another going over pre building the frame and wall section to fit them.
Then I stood back and had a general look at the view.
(bit of a fuzzy photo above but it does enlarge if you click)